Do you like BBQ? Are you always looking for the perfect sauce? Do you like a thick baked on the sauce or a spicy mustard flavor? While there are many different sauces, they usually fall into one of two categories, tomato or vinegar based. The kind you are used to will largely depend on what part of the country you live. Mississippi BBQ sauces are thin and peppery. Georgia folks seem to like tomato based sauces with lots of garlic and onions.
When you are searching for easy BBQ sauce recipes, what do you look for? Do you like spicy? Sweet? Maybe you like a peppery garlic sauce. No matter what kind of sauce you like, nothing can beat the fresh taste of a sauce you make yourself. With a few simple ingredients, you can make a tasty sauce at home.
You are free to be creative, let your imagination lead you to the perfect flavors.
This is probably the easiest BBQ recipe ever.
- 1 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups of your favorite ketchup,
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar,
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce,
- ¼ cup of brown sugar,
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- chili powder to taste.
- Saute the onions, then add the rest of the ingredients. Cook on low until it is the thickness you like.
- You can add different seasonings to this recipe according to your taste. brown sugar, liquid smoke, or cracked pepper make great additions.
Like I said, you are limited only by your own creativity.